5/15/11

Inspired to Action

I have joined in a three month challenge called "Maximize Your Morning" put on through the website Inspired to Action.  The goal of this challenge is to follow a morning routine that involves prayer, scripture study, exercise and planning your day.  They encourage you to wake up before your kids so you are prepared for the day ahead.  The Challenge is a morning check in via social media with an accountability group.  I posted a comment to my group of 20 women on Facebook this morning.  Here is what I wrote: 

Good Morning Ladies,
My name is Radel and I am mom to three young ladies with another one due in July. I am excited for this group/challenge in my life since I have let my relationship with the Lord slip as of late. I woke up at 7:50 and it only took me 8 minutes to encourage myself to get out of bed. :) I did some light stretching, some praying and reading. It feels so good to start the day this way, especially on the Sabbath Day. I hope you all had a nice morning too. The rest of my family is still asleep, and I think I will go back and join them. :)
If you would like more info on this challenge or would like to join, I encourage you to click on the link.  There are over 800 women that have joined so far.  It just started today, May 15, so there is plenty of time to jump in and improve your mornings, which equals improving your day!
Here is a post from the website Inspired to Action and I think it speaks volumes.
Poesia
500 women signing a petition can’t get a law passed.

500 women buying a book can’t make it a best seller.

500 women watching a movie can’t make it a hit.

500 women alone can’t make a big impact.

::

500 women waking up early to fall on their knees in prayer for their family.

500 women finding hope and security in Christ’s love for them.

500 women hearing and and responding to their Heavenly Father everyday.

500 women overflowing with the love, grace, courage and hope of God…

Unstoppable.

1 comment:

jbh said...

sounds great :)