5/19/11

Three For Thursday

Love this blog.


 
She has a link up called
Three For Thursday
Click on it if you want to know more.
 
Here are my three's.
 

Three home improvement projects
1.Getting rid of chicken coop and cleaning up the area.  So-over-having-chickens.
2. Getting room ready for baby.
3. Cleaning up the back yard....again.

Three favorite songs
1. Addicted by Kelly Clarkson
2. Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's
3. Accidental Babies by Damien Rice

Three dreadful things I’m really not 

looking forward to in the near future
 1. Oldest daughter going to 
Middle School in the fall
2. Having another C-section
3. Getting through the summer heat

Three most surprising things about giving birth for the first time
1. How big she was, how had she fit

inside of me when she was so big!
2. How emotional my husband was-
Sweetness!
3. Being scared to hold her.

Three easy recipes
1. Taco Soup
2. Crock Pot BBQ Chicken
3. Cold Cereal :)
 
Three really totally awesome things I did this week that make me a Super Mom/Super Woman
1. Made dinner more then two times
2. Made cookies & shared with friends
3. Kept on going  
It's been a hard week, can you tell

 
Three things I never leave home without
1. my keys

2. my cell phone, except when I forget it
3. my purse, except when I forget it :)
I'm a little forgetful at times huh!

Three favorite movies pre-1970
I had to look this one up since I'm not pre-1970
1. Sound of Music
2. West Side Story
3. Fantasia
 
Three best skills
1. Listening
2. Learning
3. Reading
 
Three Pictures




5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your song picks! Good stuff!

jbh said...

never heard that damien rice song... i'll have to google it. i just left another comment but think i did it on the wrong post. cute blog- xoxo

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

Cold cereal?! Awesome! I am all about that too when my husband is out of town.

I am so forgetful too. I had hoped that would go away once I had Cee, but...nope.

Good luck with your pregnancy!!

Thank you so much for joining in! Loved your answers!

Adam & Rachel said...

can i just say that i love all of those things too, and by the way cracklin' oat bran is my all time favorite cereal!!! i am just such a cheap skate that i never buy it. ps: i think that if i had to pick one food to live off of it would probably have to be a bowl of cereal with milk. it's always a winner. ;)

Adam & Rachel said...

oh sorry... the one thing from your list I don't know is the rice guy. sorry...but i love almost all of those things. I don't know what he sings...maybe I like him and I don't even know it. ha