6/9/11

Three for Thursday

1.  Three favorite items of clothing: seeing as how I only fit into about 12 pieces of clothing right now, my options are limited :)  my butterfly shirt, my maternity capris, & PJs!

2.  Three things in my house that I wish were self-cleaning: the sink/garbage disposal, the tubs, & the garbage cans


3.  Three favorite summertime lunches: chicken salad, hot dogs, sandwiches


4.  Three things my children say that they picked up from me: "Awesome", "Whatever", & "I think I have trapped emotions"


5.  Three good movie recommendations: Dan in Real Life, Center Stage, & Juno

6.  Three inexpensive date night ideas: Barnes & Noble, walk around the park, & Netflix movie after kids are in bed


7.  Three favorite flowers: Calle Lilly, any Lilly, Ivy plants (I know they don't flower)


8.  Three places I'd like to visit: England, Scotland, & church history sites back east


9.  Three good habits that I practice: telling my family I love them, being a good listener, taking time for myself

10.  Three pictures: these are from Easter 2008 






2 comments:

Katy said...

Thanks for playing along! I *love* browsing Barnes & Noble for a date night and almost put that myself. :-)

Unknown said...

"I think I have trapped emotions." That cracked me up!

Thanks for sharing your list!